Our DJI Ronin 2 shot stabilizer breaks the boundaries of camera movement! Scenes with complicated blocking, chase sequences through tight spaces, or those perfect P.O.V. shots can enjoy smooth camera motion with the Ronin 2.
- Wireless Camera Motion Control via Joystick Controller
- Supports Cameras up to 30 Pounds (13.6 kg)
- Angular Vibration Range: ±0.02°
- Dual Battery Run Time: 8 hours
- Tool-Less Balance Adjustment System
- Assistant Software for iPhone
- Bluetooth Wireless Interface for Setup
- 15mm Rods + Mount Points for Accessories
- USB and PowerTap Power Outputs
Ronin 2 on Cranes
The DJI Ronin 2 can also function as a remote stabilized head to be mounted on Jimmy Jibs and Technocranes. Using its 3-axis specialized gimbal drive motors with encoders, the Ronin 2 can smooth out high-frequency vibrations sometimes associated with telescoping cranes.
Because all of its functions operate wirelessly, the Ronin 2 is the ideal remote head for shoots using multiple rigs. One can easily transfer from a crane, to a dolly, or a cable cam in seconds.
MTJibs provides all of the hardware necessary to safely rig the Ronin 2 onto any camera crane in the market.