The Tilta Wireless Lens Control System features a 1000′ transmission range and comes with two lens drive motors with built-in wireless receivers, a FIZ hand controller, and two hand grips—one to control focus, and the other iris and zoom.
The system features three ranges: low, medium, and high. It supports up to 15 channels to select from, and the controllers pair with each motor via the motor ID.
The FIZ hand unit can control three channels (focus, zoom, and iris), as well as override the hand grips.
The motors can calibrate on lenses with or without hard stops, such as a photo lens with follow focus gears. The motors feature cine standard 0.8 MOD 32 pitch drive gears. Each motor includes a 19mm rod clamp and a 15 to 19mm adapter bushing, allowing you to mount the motors onto either a 15mm or 19mm rod.
The motors power from a D-Tap connector, and then pass power by daisy-chaining via the 7-pin connectors with the included cables.
The FIZ hand controller and each handgrip power via two 18650 3000mAh, 3.7V Li-ion batteries.
The batteries in the FIZ hand controller will last for more than 10 hours, and up to 48 hours in each hand grip, when idle.
Accessories: lenses, ronin 2, v-mount batteries
Ghost eye Video Transmitter
- Transmits up to a 1080p60, 10-bit, 4:2:2 signal up to 984′
- Less than 1 ms of latency
- Operates on the license-free 5GHz frequency band
- 3G-SDI and HDMI inputs / SDI loop output
- Dual simultaneous 3G-SDI outputs, HDMI output
- LEMO power inputs
- HDMI/SDI cross-conversion
- Cross-compatibility with other Ghost-Eye models
- Multicasting to an unlimited number of Ghost-Eye receivers
- Auto re-link
- AES128/256 encryption
- EDID 1.1 compatible
Accessories: DJI Ronin 2, v-mount batteries, easy rig, | SKU: (610877597628)